Thursday, July 26, 2012

Is this thing still on?

Grace and peace to you!

I'm really glad that Scripture provides that greeting...I never do know how to start writing something! But, now I have so here we go. You can read more about me in the cleverly named "About Me" tab to the right, but I'll give you a brief introduction here anyways. I'm Pastor Janelle, the newly appointed pastor to Faith United Methodist Church in Brimfield. My husband, Kevin, and I are Ohio natives who just moved back from Atlanta. We were in Atlanta for three years while I attended seminary at Emory's Candler School of Theology. We're thrilled to be back and serving the wonderful community of Brimfield and the lovely people of Faith UMC. 

While I will be the primary hands and voice behind this blog, I hope that it will reflect the life of the Faith community. So, not only will this be a place to read past sermons, it will be a place to see about the current happenings in our congregation and community. 

I'm going to call this introductory post a wrap and go on to bombard you with a few more to get us up to speed. Hold on tight, if you've ever thought time flies, it's sure going to now...here comes all of July in a few rapid fire posts! Thanks for reading!

Peace, 
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment