Thursday, August 2, 2012

Let's redefine "rapid-fire"...

So much for rapid-fire, catch-up blog posts! Here's what happened: You see, a few weeks ago my lovely husband surprised me...by recording my sermon. Yes, in the middle of my sermon I notice he's got the video camera out, what pastor doesn't love that surprise?! Anyways, it's great...now that I know. So, I thought posting the videos would give you a better experience of the sermons, or just give your tired eyes a rest from reading. But actually getting the videos posted hasn't been so restful on this end. It's taken some trial and error, plus some editing to work out some timing kinks. So, just like God's kingdom, those videos are living in an in-between time....here, but not quite here yet! (That's the only comparison...the videos getting posted won't be near as life-changing as, ya know, the End times, sorry if I got your hopes up). Anyways, that's what slowed down my "rapid-fire" posting. Enter my light-bulb going off moment: I finally figured I can always add the videos later (light-bulb!), so might as well get the text up! Ahh, yes, let's take a moment to soak in that wonderful idea together...


So, that's the new plan. Get the text of the sermons posted then finally move on to what's going on NOW at Faith UMC! The videos will make it when they make it, (no one knows the hour or day...oh wait...)


Alright, enough of that. Let's try this again. Rapid-fire posting, take 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment